Cleaning Tip: How often Should You Deep Clean Carpets?
Deep cleaning your carpet is more important than you miight think. It is a common misconception that only visibly dirty carpets shuld be deep cleaned; however, here are somedirty secrets your carpet isn't showing you:
* A carpet that appears clean can hide as much as a pound of dirt per square yard
* The carpet in your home could be seven times dirtier than a city street.
* 2,000 dust mites can live on one ounce of carpet dust
* 80 percent of the dirt in your house walks in through the door on people's feet.
* Some of the most common allergens can bury themselves in your carpets, causing your family to sniffle and sneeze.
Because of these facts the U.S. Enviromental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends deep cleaning your carpets every six months. A hot water extraction method gets deep in between the fibers of your carpet to remove dirt, grime and sllergens.
If you have kids or pets , regular deep cleaning are extra important regarding the question: " How Often Sholud You Deep Clean Carpets?Not only do kids and pets bring in more dirt and daander, but they also are more likely to come in contact with the carpet itself, which may expose them to allergens or other bacteria.
The benefits are also visible. Regularly deep cleaning your carpet will reduce wear patterns and help your carpet to last longer. Be sure to seek out carpet care products that have the Carpet and Rug Institute's Platinum seal of approval because these are the best possible products to pprotect the life of your carpet. Failure to do so might might even void the warranty from the carpet manufacturer. Don't let your carpet become a dirt and germ factory. Keep your family ( and your carpets) healthy by deep cleaning with a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company. Bay-Vue Carpet Cleaning will meet all of your needs when it comes to Deep Cleaning Your Carpets on a regular basis. You can schedulke an appointment by calling 227-0487. " Guranteed A Great Job!"http://bayvuecarpetcleaning.com