WHAT IS THE BEST CLEANING METHOD? Hot water extraction (steam cleaning) is the best cleaning method available. Shaw Industries and Mohawk Carpet, the two largest carpet manufactures, require regular steam cleaning as a condition of their warranties. Carpet Shine uses hot water extraction.
- A cleaning agent is applied to the carpet and allowed dwell time - time to work into your carpet. Dwelling time breaks down dirt and any other substances so they can be removed easily.
- Following pre-spray and dwell time, suspended soil must be flushed from the carpet using hot water extraction equipment. Powerful jets breakdown the suspended soils/spots with hot water and are immediately extracted and removed from the carpet. A heated solution requires less solution, minimizing residue and dry time. Our machine runs at a constant 250 degrees; yet is still safe on all synthetic fibers. Heat can be turned down for wool and other delicate carpet and rugs.
- The hot water contains a rinsing agent that neutralizes the pre-spray, leaves the carpet soft, residue-free, and in a neutral ph. This leaves a nearly virgin, soil-free fiber that resists re-soiling much as it did when new.
- According to the Carpet and Rug Institute, carpet can hold as much as one pound of soil per square foot before it is noticed.
- A CLEAN CARPET LASTS LONGER. Cleaning your carpet reduces wear by removing fine & large dirt particles that scratch and dull your carpet accelerating wear.
- IT'S A HEALTHY CHOICE - Carpet is one of the largest filters in your home. Dust, soil, and other contaminants get trapped in your carpet. "Every time carpets and fabrics are emptied of their pollution build-up through professional cleaning methods, there is a health benefit." * EPA
- IT'S RECOMMENDED! Many carpet warranties require steam cleaning on a regular basis. It's recommended that you clean your carpet every 6 to 18 months before it shows soiling! TIP: Move a piece of furniure covering your carpet to see the difference between clean and dirty carpet .
Clean Carpets = Healthy Living! DID YOU KNOW? Recent studies show that carpet actually improves indoor air quality and is safer and healthy for indoor environments versus other flooring choices! www.carpet-health.org
IS YOUR PROCESS TRULY RESIDUE FREE AND WHY IS THAT IMPORTANT? This is the most important step of carpet cleaning.Carpets cleaned by Bay-Vue Carpet Cleaning stay cleaner longer because we leave no residue behind. http://bayvuecarpetcleaning.com